Accommodation and Rates
The spacious en-suite bedrooms at Dolliwarie Guest House offer outstanding value for money with luxurious underfloor heating, beautiful en-suite bathrooms, colour TV, personal toiletries, high quality linen, hospitality trays and mini bar fridges.
A unique feature are the unobtrusive security gates which are wood clad to blend in perfectly with the architecture of the home. One is unable to detect any form of visual burglar guarding! A great plus in today's modern times where people are made painfully aware of security gates.
Dolliwarie Guest House offers 5 spacious twin bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms one of which is wheelchair friendly. Rooms can accommodate 2 guests in either twin or king size beds.
Each room has direct outside access and access to the inside of the guest house and leisure and dining areas.
Standard In Each Room:
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Mini bar fridge
- Colour TV
- Desk for the busy executive
- Personal toiletries
- Percale linen
- Pool towels
- Underfloor heating
The Guest House:
- Full English or health breakfast served in the elegant dining room or patio (weather permitting)
- Leisure areas include sparkling swimming pool and BBQ area for fabulous family meals around the BBQ
- Offers wheelchair friendly accommodation and bathroom
- Situated in a quiet, secure, tree-lined suburb of Cape Town North just 15 minutes from Cape Town
- Offers easy access to wine estates in Durbanville, Stellenbosch, Paarl, Helderberg, Constantia and the Swartland.
- Access to shopping malls, casino, entertainment and leisure activities - all within minutes' drive from the Dolliwarie Guest House.
Single: from R 400.00
Double: from R 325.00 per person sharing
Terms and Conditions:
- We require a 50% deposit or 1 night accommodation rate (whichever is greater) to confirm your reservation.
- Deposits can be paid by EFT into our bank account which will be confirmed by email to you.
- A "non-arrival" = NO REFUND
- IF WE RE-BOOK YOUR ROOM, 10% HANDLING FEE CHARGED, OTHERWISE THE FOLLOWING APPLIES:
- Less than one week's notice = NO REFUND
- 1 - 2 Week's notice = 25% refund
- 2 - 4 Week's notice = 50% refund
- 4 Weeks or more notice = Handling fee 10%
What Our Guests Say ...
Thank you for a fabulous stay and the most outstanding hospitality. Your breakfasts are simply the best and the en-suite rooms amongst the very best we encountered throughout South Africa. We'l..."James and HilaryNew York, USA